11 Days life changing journey to the Holy Land from Denver - June 08-18, 2020 - Fr. Joseph Vigil
Product pricing based on cash.
Day 1: Monday, Departure from Denver
- Depart for your overnight flights to the Holy Land. Meals will be served on board.
Day 2: Tuesday, Arrive Tel Aviv, Transfer to Tiberius.
- Arrive in Tel Aviv, meet your guide and transfer to Tiberius. Dinner and overnight at hotel in Tiberius.
- Nazareth, visiting the Basilica of the Annunciation, St. Joseph’s Church, and Mary’s well.
- Cana of Galilee. Dinner and overnight at hotel in Tiberius.
Day 4: Thursday, Sea of Galilee
- Mount Tabor. (Celebrate a Mass)
- Tabgha, site of the multiplication of the fishes and the loaves. (Celebrate a Mass)
- The Mount of Beatitudes for a time of prayer and reflection.
- Enjoy a meal of “St. Peter’s fish” and boat ride on the Sea of Galilee. Dinner and overnight at hotel in Tiberius.
Day 5: Friday, Sea of Galilee
- Caesarea Philippi.
- (Celebrate a Mass)
- Peter’s Primacy.
- Jordan River. Dinner and overnight at hotel in Tiberius.
- Mount Carmel. (Celebrate a Mass).
- Caesarea Maritime
- Depart to Jerusalem via Coastal Plains
- Ein Karem. Dinner and overnight at hotel in Bethlehem.
- Bethany, Lazarus tomb. (Celebrate a Mass)
- Qumran, site of the discovery of the Dead Sea Scrolls
- Baptism site (Jordan River).
- Visit Jericho, Zacchaeus tree old city and view mount of Temptation. Dinner and overnight at hotel in Bethlehem.
- Shepherd’s Field in Beit Sahour.
- The Church of the Nativity. (Celebrate a Mass).
- Catherine church, the Grotto of St. Jerome, Milk Grotto.
- Old city of Bethlehem. Dinner and overnight at hotel in Bethlehem.
- Panoramic view from the top of Mount of Olives.
- Ascension Hill on the Mount of Olives.
- The Church of Pater Noster.
- The Church of Dominus Flevit.
- The Garden of Gethsemane and the Church of All Nations. (Celebrate a Mass).
- Zion and the Cenacle (Upper Room). Dinner and overnight in Bethlehem.
- The Western Wall.
- Anne’s Church, the Pools of Bethesda.
- Walk the Via Dolorosa ending at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. (Celebrate a Mass). Dinner and overnight in Bethlehem.
Day 11: Thursday, Departure
- Depart for airport.
Trip Date: June 08-18, 2020
Departure City: Denver, CO (other cities available)
Package price includes the following:
- Round Trip economy class airfare from departing airport(s)
- Hotels on Hb Basis: 7 nights (open buffet breakfast, open buffet dinner)
- Air conditioned bus in Israel
- Farewell dinner
- English speaking guide
- fees: Caesarea National Park, Capernaum, Tel Jericho, Pater Noster, St. Peter in Galicantu, St. Ann& Pool of Bethesda, Ecce homo, Ascension, Boat ride, Taxi Mt. Tabor, Qumran National Park.
- Meeting and assistance at Arrival – Ben Gurion Airport
- Porterage Included in all hotels
- Parking fees where applicable
- Whispers during the whole trip
- Daily masses
- Porterage at airport
Package price does not include the following:
- Personal expenses
- Medical Insurance
- Anything not mentioned above
- Gratuities for guide / driver